- Quit wasting the toilet paper, you think that stuff grows on trees?!?
- You will eat that, or starve, and I don't think you want to starve....
- Quit that fighting, or one of you is getting a whoopin'....
- Just give me a minute, please?
- Stay out of the road, don't you know cars drive through here?!
- Are you mama's little man?
- Oh, its mama's baby girl?
- Oh, is the baby sick?
- Look, its just a short drive, and you're going to be ok, Mama's right here....
- Look what mama got the baby.....!
- Did him sneeze?
Why I talk to my cats like they are human is beyond knowing. Many people think I'm nuts, well, crazier than usual because I talk to my pets. I do so all all the time. It gets them used to the sound of your voice, causes them to trust that voice, and 3 times out of 10, they actually come to me when I tell them to.
I have always loved cats. My mom did not, however. Her idea of cats was full of superstition, old wives's tales. There is nothing evil about cats. They are naturally curious creatures, and excellent hunters. That's what they are. I can usually tell a great deal about someone by how my cats react to them. If you are a cat owner, then you know what i mean.
I guess I'm a died in the wool cat lover.