Translate

Nov 14, 2006

I received this in my inbox this morning. I did not forward it to 8 people. But, I really think the words are true.


One morning you will never wake up.
Do all your friends know you love them?
I was thinking...I could die today, tomorrow or next week,
and I wondered if I had any wounds needing to be healed,
friendships that needed rekindling or three words needing to be said.
Let every one of your friends know you love them.
Even if you think they don't love you back,
you would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do.
And just in case GOD calls me home before I see you again.......

I LOVE YA!!!

Send this to at least 8 people you love and send it back to the person
Who sent it to you.


I lost my son last year, and my oldest sister this year. I believe I can state for a fact, that if you love someone, and appreciate that person, you best tell them today. You never know when you might have another chance. I realize I am not the only person who has lost a family member, but I have a feeling that many would agree with me. The only thing we have for certain is today. And today, tell someone you care about how much you care about them. Tomorrow may never come, and don't be one of those people who are consumed by what if's and why didn't I's and I should haves.
Celibrate today, and celibrate the love you have for all those around you. And here's a big secret...they don't have to love you back!!

If you love someone, tell them.

(Disclaimer---Even out here in the outside of nowhere we sometimes resort to occasional sermonizing, if we feel its for a worthy cause.)

Blessings.

2 comments:

BRUNO said...

Of course you should tell them you love them today, and every chance you get! And if they don't accept it as your gift to them, it's THEIR loss, you've done all you possibly can! So forget those, and carry-on with your life, and new-found relatives, in some cases! Just don't overdo it on the "love-thing!", and SCARE 'EM AWAY! No one is guaranteed the next second, let alone the next day...

Unknown said...

When I tell my brother I love him, he just sounds real anxious and says, "Ok.." like "God, I wish you wouldn't say that out loud.." Cracks me up, everytime. Buddy is a retired master chief from the navy, is now in his sixties, but to me, he will always be 18.