Translate

Nov 17, 2006

Davinci Code


I really tried to read the book, I really did. Somewhere in the middle, though, I just kind of put the book down, and never picked it up. But, the movie...whole different ball game. If you haven't watched it, get thee to a movie rental store, and rent thee a copy. It is marvelous, stunning, and keeps your attention the whole time. And, you can actually understand it!! There is also an amazing beauty about it, and when its over, you have to talk about it. Even if you read the book, the movie is still fantastic. I didn't think I would like it, but I was enthralled from the get-go, and of course I love Tom Hanks. Watch it.

2 comments:

BRUNO said...

No thanks! I'll just stick with Cars! More the level of my intellect! And not near as long. Man, if ya' can't get it done in at least two-and-a-half hours' time, I'd need a porta-potty!

Unknown said...

But it doesn't seem that long, really, and I don't think I could watch cars. Can't wait for ice age 2, though. the reason i can't watch cars...spent too much time watching cartoons as a kid, I guess. Yes, they had cartoons back in the dark ages. Of course back then, someone had to hold the attenna to get that perfect picture. We took turns...