Translate

Dec 22, 2006



Santa, I've added another gift to my list. I have been reasonably nice this year. Actually I haven't done jack-shit this year. So please, please, if you can't bring the other gifts I requested, bring me this: I promise I will take good care of it, feed it, water it, and take it out everyday to play. I'll give it place of honor on my bed, and promise not to break it. "Santa Baby, Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight".......



If you loved Bobby Darin, you have to see the movie "Beyond the Sea". It is magical, wonderful, and makes you fall in love with Bobby Darin all over again. I'll take the actor, you take the movie.

9 comments:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Bobby Darin....He was the cause of me losing my first girlfriend. She said he was the greatest looking man in the world; I said the hell with her! I didn't take competition well those days.:)

Unknown said...

He had pizzazz!! I felt the same way about Cher when it came to my boyfriends. I'm so glad she's old as dirt now...;)

Mary said...

I always loved his music! I haven't seen this movie yet. I will seek it out soon.

Thank you for your kind words. I am thinking of you and wishing you all kinds of good things. Please email me anytime. I'm a good listener.

Spadoman said...

So, have you been a good girl?

Fuzzylogic said...

You can have him,I am rather hoping for Clive Owen or Johnny Depp,Lol:)Oh dear Big man do grant thy wish!
Merry christmas!:)

BRUNO said...

I wouldn't mind having Connie Stevens propped-up in the corner of my shop! She wouldn't have to talk or sing, just SIT there...!

Spadoman said...

Merry Happy Peace to you and all you hold dear, today and everyday.

Spadoman said...

So, did you get the gift you wanted or What?

Unknown said...

Spadoman, they told me it was Elvis Presley. But it was actually a new computer chair. Oh, well, maybe next year. I'd probably have put the one I wanted up somewhere anyway, with all my other treasures I keep. Taking it down every so often just to look at, God forbid, actually use it.