Translate

Jun 15, 2010

Dr. Visit

Well, no, that's not his name...how confusing that would be.  Having a doctor named Dr Visit.  I see complications with that one right off the bat...

"So, where are you going today?"

"I have an appointment to see Dr. Visit."

"Oh, you have a doctor visit?  What's his name?"

"Dr. Visit."

"Yeah, I got that part...you have a doctor visit...but what's the doctor's name?"

"I told you already!  Visit!"

"Right, ok, Jesus, I was just asking.  Is he a psychiatrist, by any chance?"

"Dr. Visit is very nice."

"Maybe you just need to get out more, huh?"

Anyway, by the time I get there, what ever is wrong with me will be healed, magically, so I should probably cause and cancel, as just saying your going to the doctor is enough to cure you.  At least that has been my case.  I know he's going to bitch at me for something I do that most people are trying to quit doing but I'm too stubborn to give it up.  No, its not sex.  I remember the word, and that it has something to do with boys and girls, but I'm not quite sure what it is anymore.

EJ is doing fine. (knock-on-wood).  I got a web cam but I think its broke.  When I turn I use it, this video of a hideous older woman pops up.  God know, it's not me!  It can't be.  It looks a lot like my mother, though.

The course I'm taking is going pretty well.  We have discussion board posts we have to make.  And some of the people think that its a lot like yahoo.  For example:

midicreare is a insrance poilicy that is good for old peeple.

Ok, we are graded on punctuation and spelling, as well as content.  I'm not trying to be picky, but I posted the question, "is anyone taking this course using English as a second language?" but the instructor removed it.  I  understand that some of these people work, and have small children.  So, that plays a big factor in what they are able to accomplish given the time restraints.  So, blah, blah, blah.

Taking this online course is not so different from being in class, as you soon figure out who is the whiner, who is the know-it-all, who is the suck-up, who is the comic....and its me!

2 comments:

dawn said...

I give you such props for taking the classes online,
I don't know if I could concentrate that way. I also didn't know you could read chinese you are amazing. Much Love

Unknown said...

Ah! Punctuation. One of the forgotten arts isn't it?