Translate

Jun 29, 2011

Ok, I stopped by here to show my granddaughter a picture I couldn't find somewhere else, and I find out people are still reading this stuff!  I was absolutely shocked.  I have been busy going to school, and I love it.  I love the challenge, I love the whole learning process.  I have completed one course of study, and now I am working on another.  I am thinking of changing to psychology, but don't know for sure.  I have always been fascinated by why people do the crazy things they do.

I have also been following the Casey Anthony trial, and two things really bother me.  Her defense team seems lost to the point where if she is convicted, she may be able to claim she did not  receive adequate defense.  Are they setting this up so that can be an option?  I don't understand her defense at all.  None of it makes any sense, and it doesn't follow the timeline of the case.

 Also, I am so angry at the way they are treating her father and mother.  Why in the world they want to lay all of this at George Anthony's feet is beyond me.  I cannot see either one of her parents committing any crime, let alone this.  As her mother works in the medical field, the protocols of medical care are ingrained her mind.  It will rub off on the whole family.  So, if little Cayley  did drown in the swimming pool, (which I don't think happened) they would know the first thing to do is call 911 and start resuscitation.  It's just what you do.  It's what both of them have been trained to do.

As these grandparents have gone through so much grief, I can tell you, that even today they still are having a lot of trouble just accepting the fact their granddaughter is gone.  And, people, please, who really raised this little girl in the first place?  Casey?  I don't thing so.  I think it was the grandparents.

The whole thing is giving me an ulcer.

No comments: